Want to be in our 2016 calendar?
The Staff Photo Contest is well underway and we already have received some great entries! Here are some tips to help you take the prize and win a $50 gift card and a coveted spot in next year’s calendar:
1. Action shots and photos that reflect an active and healthy lifestyle always get special consideration.
3. Photos that reflect certain seasons and times of the year can be great. Good winter-themed photos are particularly rare.
3. Landscape orientation shots (wide) fit better on the calendar pages and are much easier to use than portrait orientation (tall).
4. Having people in your photos, especially yourself or other Mountain Land or Brighton employees is a big plus! Just be sure that you own the copyright to use the photo and that we have permission from those in the photos before submitting them.
4. Send in as many photos as you’d like! There’s no chance of winning if you don’t try!