Join Team Mountain Land in The Dirty Dash
Do you like to play dirty? Kensie Rowell, PAR Lead and EDI Specialist in the Outpatient Division, is organizing a Mountain Land team to run the Dirty Dash on September 19th in Midway, Utah. This is a great opportunity to get together with the Mountain Land family and have some fun in the mud! If you’d rather just watch the muddy mayhem, entry is free for spectators.
August Photo Spotlight: Megan Goff
Megan’s winning photo was taken in the early morning hours along Henry’s Fork of the Snake River in Idaho. Megan was out for walk hoping to see some wildlife when she came across this mesmerizing sunrise with fog still hovering over the river. This spot is one of Megan’s favorites to visit and photograph although she admits waking up early enough for a scene like this doesn’t happen often.
Great photo, Megan! We are excited to see many more from you and hope to see them in this year’s staff photo contest and calendar!
Want to be in our 2016 calendar?
The Staff Photo Contest is well underway and we already have received some great entries! Here are some tips to help you take the prize and win a $50 gift card and a coveted spot in next year’s calendar:
1. Action shots and photos that reflect an active and healthy lifestyle always get special consideration.
3. Photos that reflect certain seasons and times of the year can be great. Good winter-themed photos are particularly rare.
3. Landscape orientation shots (wide) fit better on the calendar pages and are much easier to use than portrait orientation (tall).
4. Having people in your photos, especially yourself or other Mountain Land or Brighton employees is a big plus! Just be sure that you own the copyright to use the photo and that we have permission from those in the photos before submitting them.
4. Send in as many photos as you’d like! There’s no chance of winning if you don’t try!